Thursday, September 29, 2005

Eichler Map Site

Fellow Eichler enthusiast Mike Ahern sent me this via email today:

I made a site showing the eichler neighborhoods of the south bay from satellite photos showing all neighborhoods and they are all easy to see from the photos.

I am working on Palo Alto next.


Cool! The eichler otaku is strong indeed.

Previously on Eichlers:
My Brahmasthan is more Vedic than yours
DMD's Eichler Remodeling Blog
The Hole In My Roof
Eichler Atrum Otaku
I Heart My House

Previously on Maps:
Google Maps, Complexity, Simplicity, etc etc

1 Comments:

Blogger unsquander said...

I can't stand it. I live in a cookie cutter boring house, in Florida. I couldn't move into an Eichler unless I was smart enough to make a living in Southern California.

I can't live in a Lautner or even in a Futuro.

I would even settle for a Star Trek apartment.

What should I do?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home