Wednesday, June 07, 2006

freddy&ma goes live


The best accessory to complement your one-of-a-kind Neighborhoodies sample sale find would be (if you are a stylish woman or dress like one) a beautiful D(esign)IY hipster handbag from Freddy & Ma's crazy cool new site. The hip end of the long tail at work.

I've been in such a deep CAD pit at work, that I didn't even have the sense to get in on the grand opening (not for me. for the wife, really). They've been live over a month now, and getting good press from everywhere.

The OC Register says, "consider it your own wearable masterpiece."

I just saw Freddy (or was it Ma) the other day, and he looked busy and happy. Best of luck to them, can't wait 'till they come out with the man bags.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I gotta have them all! Don't tell my husband! ;)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home