Friday, March 30, 2007

Goodbye, Hello, Hello Again

A friend died suddenly this last week. It was quite a shock. I didnt know him very long, but we had worked pretty closely together on a couple of projects last summer. He was a gentleman and a good person. I haven't been able to bring myself to go into the building where his office is. He had many good friends there, who I cant face just yet. That would mean moving past the willful denial stage. I'm not ready for that, just yet. But soon.

Tomorrow, I'm meeting some of the bloggers I've met on Rice Daddies, in San Francisco. I'm looking forward to it, never before having made the transition from web to real life. This I'm ready for.

My 20th high school reunion is coming up this summer, with all the self-impossed emotional baggage that entails. I'm not ready for that, just yet. But soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home