Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hubwear Fashion Empire expanding


photo: hubwear on emyduck via flickr

George Aye, proprietor of Hubwear out of Chicago, sends word that:

We are extremely pleased to announce the launch of our brand-spanking-new website! It has been in the works since the winter.

The best, shiniest new features of the site are:

* Live preview of your routes - on real shirts worn by real people.

* Updated colours for mens, womens and kids.

* Kids! OMG, we almost forgot! We have finally launched our line of Roundtrip kids t-shirts, all in lowercase letters and oh-so-cute.

* A new "One way" option for shirts that have a one way ticket outta here. Know someone who's moving? One way makes a great gift.

I was so stoked about the kids tees that I ordered a couple for my nephews up in Seattle. I guess I should call my brother and let them know they're coming....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home